Energy-efficient solutions

Reducing the environmental impact of our products
is a priority at Airwell

Looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly heating and cooling solution? Switch to Airwell heat pumps and reduce your consumption now


Heat pumps are the most ecological and economical all-in-one solution

To produce heat, a heat pump takes about 70% of its energy requirement from the air, which is “free” of charge, the remaining 30% is the electrical consumption of the compressor.

Environmentally friendly, heat pumps do not emit CO2 when running. Only the R32 refrigerant contains carbon (3 to 4 times less than traditional R410A refrigerants) but it operates in a closed cycle and can be recovered and recycled at the end of the product’s life.

Wondering whether to buy a heat pump or a reversible air conditioning system?

It’s the same! A reversible air conditioner is an air-to-air heat pump, which can produce both hot and cold air.

Air-to-water heat pumps are the most suitable for underfloor heating or conventional water radiators; easy to install and with high energy efficiency.

type d'installation clim
utilisation tablette

Cut significantly your energy bill

A heat pump takes advantage of free and inexhaustible energy: the calories in the air.

Installing a heat pump can reduce your energy bill by a factor of 2 or 3 compared to a conventional heating system (a diagnosis of your home’s insulation will be necessary beforehand to identify any energy losses).

The coupling of a heat pump with a gas or oil boiler is possible.

Good for you and for the planet

At Airwell, all our products and solutions are conceived with eco-efficiency in mind, from the design stage right through to your daily use.

Inverter technology for temperature control

All Airwell heat pumps are supplied with inverter technology. This technology prevents the unit from starting and stopping by regulating the power of the compressor. Thanks to an integrated inverter, the heat pump intelligently adapts its output according to the outside temperature and the needs of the house. This avoids frequent heating start-ups and consumption peaks, thus optimising costs.

schéma température